Friday, April 5, 2013

IDGAF TONIGHT!

   I have been soooo good. I've met and exceeded my nutritional goals all week, I've picked healthier options even when I really, REALLY wanted to eat nothing but buttered peas and toast with jam. Tonight Brandon and Cooper can have leftovers for dinner if they are so inclined. I myself and frying up a big batch of carnival-style scones with raspberry honey butter. I'm going to eat one bigger than my head, and if I'm still hungry, I'll eat another. I don't even care right now. My midwife appointment went fabulously, I'm healthy, baby is healthy, and we're right on track. I get to have one night where instead of a meal, I'm eating dessert. Deep fried, golden brown, crisp on the outside, fluffy and bready and soft on the inside, dripping with sticky golden honey butter dessert goodness.
   Tonight, yeah, it's going to be a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment