Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Netflix! Why?!

   I just watched the final episode of the UK version of Being Human on Netflix. Now I have to wait and see if they get more. The one really big flaw of having Netflix instead of TV is that I get hooked on these shows, and can't keep up because I have to wait to watch the new ones for an incredibly long period of time. It SUCKS. I might have to just download the new episodes, the season I haven't seen. It's an awesome show. The US version is ok, but I adore the UK version of the show. It's fantastic.
   My neighbor has been bugging me. I'm not sure how to go about telling him that I really can't stand him. I try so hard to be courteous and neighborly, but I really don't want to be friends with him. We've lived here over a year now, and he still keeps trying to be friendly. I fundamentally disagree with him on pretty much everything. He's a white supremacist bag of assholes, a day-drinker, a junkie, and pig. He's disrespectful and drives me insane. All he talks about is sleeping with women in the most derogatory manner imaginable, and how much he hates his family. I'm on the verge of telling him to just disappear, giving up on being neighborly completely. I don't want people like that around my son. It would be different if he wasn't such a douche canoe.
   Brandon gets paid tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked to go grocery shopping. We're getting pretty low on food, and I much prefer having a full pantry. Brandon caught what Cooper and I got, so I'll be getting him some stuff to help him suffer through the worst of it. I finally seem to be getting over it, and Cooper is coughing a lot less, so we're FINALLY doing better. This winter. Ugh.
   I'm in the third trimester. Time to really start preparing. I'm getting really excited. I'm nervous, too. I can't wait to find out if we have a daughter or a son. I'm eight or nine kinds of stoked. I wish we'd have more help in the beginning though. I'm nervous being so isolated from anyone that can help us with the new baby and Cooper. I hope I can do it all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment