Thursday, February 14, 2013

My husband is a genius.

   He found a ride, so he can be home! YAY! He also bought me truffles for V-day from my favorite chocolate shop in Boise. He brought Cooper a cupcake. I love him so much. He's so thoughtful sometimes. We've missed him. Last night Cooper was able to go to sleep at a semi-reasonable time in his own room.
   Our shower is broken, so I'm deep cleaning the house so the landlord can come in and fix it. I love our landlord, but I hate having him indoors. It makes me nervous. I can't wait to be able to start saving to buy a house. No more landlords. I'll get to paint the kids' rooms and decorate how I like, and fix stuff that needs it instead of having to worry about going through the landlord.
   That's a long way off, I know. I think we're going to start saving our tax returns every year after this for a few years to have a decent down payment. I don't want anything particularly fancy. We can always get something modest and make it perfect over time. I just want it to be OURS. With a big yard where we can plant a small garden and let the kids and dog run around.

No comments:

Post a Comment