Monday, March 11, 2013

Holy illness!

   Whatever I caught is nasty! My voice is completely gone. I've gone through 2 boxes of Puffs Extra Soft and Strong. I've had a fever off and on for 2 days. Brandon and Cooper can both take stuff to help. I cannot. Brandon can chug Redbull and get through the day. I cannot. I want to crawl into bed and hide under the cover like a hibernating bear, but no. I get up, make breakfast, morning snuggles, play with Cooper, who got sick for all of 5 minutes, ate a few popsicles and was fine, make lunch, feed the dog, put Cooper down for a nap, do some dishes, work on the diapering project, throw together a craft or baking activity for when Cooper wakes up, make a snack for him, wake him up, play time, snack time, bath time, get Cooper dressed, start dinner, sit down for a few minutes with Cooper and wait for Brandon to get home, go for a nightly walk, eat dinner, help Cooper brush his teeth, change his clothes for bed, tuck in, kiss him and ALL of his stuffed toys and his light up sword, take care of the dog, play a game of LoL, and it's after midnight before I get to sleep.
   Moms everywhere deserve a certificate for busting tail when sick. Sometimes I decide to just take a lazy day and watch an episode of something during Cooper's nap, go to the bathroom without interruption, maybe take a shower and shave my legs without, "Momma, I wanna take it bath toooo. Momma wash my legs? Momma, find my Mater. Momma where's my cup?" Those days are nice. It was not one of those days. I am a sleepy lady.
   I'm going to bed now. I need the sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment