Sunday, January 6, 2013

I'm the MILF monster.

   There was a little drama on my Facebook this morning. It made me chuckle. Brandon and I are going out with Morgan tonight to celebrate the wedding and stuff, and because I have to stay in Boise anyway to make it to my appointment tomorrow. So when I woke up I posted on my Facebook about how much I like having time to relax in the morning, which is rare, and time to get ready. At the end I made a joke about how I was going to look like a MILF.
   Now, let me clarify. My Facebook is mostly friends and people I game with, and a little bit of family. A couple siblings and cousins, and Brandon's little brother. Most of the family I have on there are really mellow. They have the same sense of humor that I do, and the kids on there have heard and said worse, and have parents that don't get offended by comments like that. I honestly didn't think MILF was going to get under anyone's skin. I DO have a second cousin on there that has yet to accept that I'm an adult now. He posts e-cards with swear words, but when I use the words hell or damn he gets all up in my business and acts offended. He immediately jumped on my case over the comment. Then my little sister told me to "Show some class." Holy cow! So I'm sitting here laughing to myself. I respond candidly to their comments, and they might not like it, but it is what it is. I have an inappropriate sense of humor sometimes.
   Sometimes I wish people would take the sticks out of their butts and have a laugh. Or just ignore something that they don't find funny. There's no reason to get upset or act like they're being personally attacked. Oh well. I'm going to continue to have an awesome day with my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment