Tuesday, January 22, 2013

This is all in the name of fun. UPDATE AT BOTTOM

   Since we've decided we aren't finding out the gender of Baby, I thought it might be fun to do some of the silly at home gender tests. According to the Chinese calendar I'm having a boy, according to a bunch of old wives tales, I'm having a girl. Tonight I'm going to try the baking soda thing, and I'll update with the result. This is all for fun, and we won't be buying anything gender specific because the accuracy is more than questionable, but once Baby is born it will be neat to see which ones were right this time.
   I can't wait for winter to be over. I'm sick of the cold, Cooper's sick of being stuck in the house, I think we both miss being able to run through the sprinkler and go to the park and get sno-cones and frozen yogurt. It snowed again today and I am not pleased. This weather is awful. Why does winter seem to last ages, and summer goes by in a blink? Not cool, planet. Not cool.
   Meanwhile in Cooper world, he found his chalk and took it into the shower with him today. The shower is now pink all the way around and on the floor, as high as he could reach. Thank goodness it's just chalk and will wash off with some soapy water. I think I'll keep letting him chalk up the shower. He loved it. It's not hurting anything. I like his bright, crazy drawings. They make me smile. I'm thinking I may have to get him bath chalk.
   I'm off to do the baking soda test. Update to come.

UPDATE: No fizz in the baking soda, so that's supposed to mean girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment